Three Week Course
Fridays: Oct 19 – Nov 2, 2018, 7 – 8.30pm | £6 per session or £14 for whole course
VENUE: St Mary’s Church Hall, Holyhead Rd, Betws-y-Coed LL24 0AA
Everyone is welcome to this Meditation Course. You can drop in or book the whole course in advance.
Each week you will learn ancient wisdom perfect for solving the problems of modern times.
- Meditations suitable for everyone
- Practical advice on how to keep a happy mind in difficult circumstances
- Mindfulness to improve the power of your meditation
The teacher will encourage you to think about your own practical experience to increase your happiness, by developing positive states of mind, such as patient acceptance and cherishing love, invaluable in helping us solve our daily problems.
These classes encourage you to use daily life in the most meaningful way, by transforming ordinary experiences into the path to inner peace and happiness, through meditation and practical wisdom.
- two guided meditations
- a short talk on how to keep a peaceful mind in daily life
- a chance to ask questions
For more details contact: email@example.com or call 01492 878778