Drop in Meditation Classes | Wednesdays 7.00 – 8.30pm, £6
VENUE: Kalpa Bhadra Centre, 34 Mostyn Avenue, Llandudno, LL30 1YY
Drop in Class – no need to book
Everyone is welcome to these drop in classes on the inner path to permanent happiness.
- Develop positive mental habits, which allow you to transform daily difficulties
- Increase the strength of your compassion and wisdom
- Understand practically the steps that are the actual path to enlightenment
In this ongoing weekly course, you will come to understand practically how the path of meditation leads to inner peace. Each week you will build on your understanding of the spiritual path and train in the Buddhist way of life, through teachings and guided meditations.
- two guided meditations
- a short talk on how to keep a peaceful mind in daily life
- a chance to ask questions
Term Dates for 2018
>Wednesdays, January 24 – May 23, and then June 6 – July 25
Gen Kelsang Oden teaches this course. She has been teaching meditation and Buddhist wisdom for over 20 years. She is a fully ordained Buddhist nun.
Compassionate, funny and kind, her warm nature shines through in her teachings and in her deep cherishing of the people of North Wales.