Drop in Meditation Classes Wednesdays 11.30am – 12.45pm
VENUE: Kalpa Bhadra Centre, 34 Mostyn Avenue, Llandudno, LL30 1YY
£6 per session (Pay on the door)
Everyone is welcome to these drop in classes on the inner path to permanent happiness.
- Develop positive mental habits, which allow you to transform daily difficulties
- Increase the strength of your compassion and wisdom
- Understand practically the steps that are the actual path to enlightenment
In this ongoing weekly course, you will come to understand practically how the path of meditation leads to inner peace. Each week you will build on your understanding of the spiritual path and train in the Buddhist way of life, through teachings and guided meditations.
- two guided meditations
- a short talk on how to keep a peaceful mind in daily life
- a chance to ask questions
Term Dates for 2018
>Wednesdays, October 17 – December 19
The classes this term are based on Venerable Geshe Kelsang Gyatso’s book, ‘Modern Buddhism, the Path to Compassion and Wisdom’.
Kelsang Drima has been teaching meditation and Buddhism for many years and has recently completed the Intensive Teacher Training Course at Manjushri Kadampa Meditation Centre, Cumbria. She teaches in a way which is easy to understand and practice and which touches the heart.